- Model Number:546UBD-Oval
- Place of Origin:Guangdong, China
- Brand Name:Cspring
- Package Type:Through Hole
- Max. Forward Voltage:3.0-3.4
- Max. Reverse Voltage:5V
- Max. Forward Current:20mA
- Max. Reverse Current:1uA
- Product name:2pin blue color 110degree led emitting diode
- Emitting color:Blue
- Viewing Angle:110degree
- Len Type:Color diffused
- Lifespan:70000-100000 hours
- Working Temperature:-40-80 ℃
- Luminous intensity:450-600mcd
High lumen 5mm 2pin 110degree white blue green red oval led diode
|Product Name||2pin blue color 110degree led emitting diode|
|Viewing Angle||110 degree|
|Len Type||color diffused|
|Package||500 or 1000 pieces per package|
|Feature||High Efficiency & Energy Saving|
5mm led diode
5mm oval led diode
high lumens 5mm led diode
•500 or 1000 pieces per package.
• Samples and small order shipped by Express (DHL/FEDEX/TNT/UPS/EMS/BY ),Big order generally by sea shipping .
• Lead time:Generally within 30 days after confirming the order .
high quality smd 5050rgb module China 5050rgb module China
xxx rgb led module 5050 5leds rgb led module 5050 5leds
1. Our products have 2 years warranty.
2. Quality assurance both for our products and before/after-sales service.
3. Accept samll order and mixed order,samples are welcomed.
4. Discounts are offered base on order quantities.
5. Great variety of products with competitive price, welcome OEM and ODM.
Q1:What is the relationship between viewing angle and the brightness of led diode?
A1: For one same led diode with same chip, the smaller the viewing angle is, the brighter the led diode will be. Besides, the deeper of the holder dips into the lens, the bigger angle the led diode will have.
Q2:What is the function of each different wavelength?
A2: 265-310nm is mainly used for sterilization and disinfection;
365-380nm is mainly used for money detection, inspection;
395-440nm is mainly used for led nail lamp and helping the stem growth of plant and driving midges;
440-470nm is mainly used for the growth of the plant leaves;
600-610nm is mainly used for making the flowers more brilliant;
620-680nm is mainly used for extending the flowering period of plant;
730-740nm is mainly used for nurturing seedlings of plant;
850nm is mainly used for monitoring and camera.
Q3: What is colour temperature?
A3: LED Lighting offer lamps in warm, and cool white with colour temperatures measured in Kelvin (K). The lower the colour temperature is, the warmer the light given by the LED: Warm white = 2700K-3200K Cool white = 7000K-9500K.
Q4: What is CRI?
A4: CRI is a figure which feedback the real objects colors. Higher CRI with higher cost. For LED wall lights,the CRI is mostly 70-80Ra,and 80Ra with higher cost. But there are some suppliers write a high data to attract clients,please note.
Q5: What is led lighting source?
A5: Use SMD 2835 LED source.