Differences between 3528s, 5050s, and other smd led chips
Which is the top LED chip?LEDs like to 2835s, 3528s, 5050s, and 5630s are not at all actually different types of chip– the chips are just various sizes. Each has its own specification, for example, different output brightness and power requirements. This depends on the customer’s choice of what's right for his project.
The following are different LED chips.
The 2835 SMD is a choice available in the LED market. LED have nowadays tested 2835 chips completely, to check their efficiency and consistency.
I) 2.8mm x 3.5mm, the 2835 chip only exists for white LEDs.
On behalf of all goals and purposes, 2835 SMDs an increasingly proficient swap for the 5050, creating 20 percent all the more light yet drawing less wattage. Each 2835 SMD consumes 0.2w (a 5050 SMD pulls 0.24w), so in comparison that’s around 12 watts per meter to 14.4w for the 5050 SMD, centered on 60 LEDs p/m. Since the 2835 SMD is minor and does not get as hot, it is possible to mount up to 120 LEDs p/m – that’s 24w p/m – giving up to 2600 lumens per meter!
- Cool white 2835 SMD 120 LEDs (24w p/m) = 2600 lumens per meter
- Cool white 5050 SMD 60 LEDs (14.4w p/m) = 1080 lumens per meter
• Measuring 3.5mm x 2.8mm, the 3528 SMD is another minor chip than the 5050 LED strip SMD. There are for the maximum part are find 3528 chips on 12-volt LED strips which are drawing 4.8 watts with 60 SMDs per meter.
• The output of these strip lights is around 330-360 lumens per meter, dependent on color (equal to a 40w halogen), sufficient to give a smooth, bright effect when shining onto the surface.
• There are green, red, amber, blue, and both cool and warm white 3528 SMDs as standard colors.
• 3528 60 SMD p/m LED strip lights are typically utilized for include lighting –, for example, coving or plinth lights, in bars, homes, restaurants, hotels and other places.
The utilization of 3528 120 SMD p/m LED strips are for the comparable sort of highlight lighting applications. Usually, the recommendation for locations with high ambient light, where more brightness is needed than the 4.8w p/m can produce.
The cut focuses on our 60 SMD-per-meter 3528 LED strips that are 50mm separated. At 25mm intervals, the segments of 120 SMD p/m have blue-penciled focuses. Commonly the two kinds are excessively accessible in waterproofed sorts (IP67-evaluated).
Measuring 50mm x 50mm, the 5050 SMD LED chip is larger than the 3528 SMD. These sizes suggest that each 5050 SMD is vastly suitable to house four distinct LED chips (once in a while called 'quad LEDs').
The utilization of 5050 LED chips are constantly on 60 LED-per-meter strip lights, pulling 14.4 watts at 24 volts (as a rule called 14.4w p/m or 15w p/m LED tape). The output of 990-1080 lumens for every meter, reliant on shading, this tape offers you a splendid impact, smooth when glittering onto a surface.
Accessible colors are:
- Green, red, blue, and amber single-color
- Cool and warm whites (additional Kelvins necessities can be manufactured on request)
- And also color-changing – RGBW or RGB (red, green, blue, and white), using ‘tri’ / ‘quad’ chips (3-4 LED chips in one).
- The utilization of these 60 SMD p/m 5050 LED strip lights are for the most part for regular lighting applications, such as exchanging fluorescent tube lighting, corridor lighting, in homes, hotels, bars, restaurants, and other places
3014 LED chip
A new growth, 3014 SMD LED chips are smaller and more effective than numerous previous SMD models. The lesser size of the diodes (simply 3.0mm x 1.4mm) suggests it's maybe going to fit a greater amount of them on a length of PCB strip – giving more brilliance, denied of the want for more power.
The usage of 3014 SMDs in the creation of dual-white color-temp changing (CCT) LED tapes their dense size permits two LEDs creating different white shades to be placed very close beside each other, doing it possible to combination of a various palette of different white-light tones from an only LED tape.